FFL Compliance Consultants
NSSF, the trade association for the firearms industry, offers federally licensed firearms retailers (FFLs) the opportunity to work with experienced advisors who, as former ATF officials and industry compliance experts, understand what it takes to stay compliant with ATF rules and regulations.Learn More
Webinar schedule announcements will be posted here as they are scheduled. Please feel free to log in and view any of the previously scheduled webinars. These sessions are available free to NSSF members at any time.Login to View
In addition to the team of expert consultants to help guide retailers to compliance success, we’ve gathered the following useful information to further assist in the effort:
- How to Pass an ATF Inspection – Don’t panic and be prepared
- Helpful Publications for Retailers – Just one way NSSF delivers value to retailer members
- Sweat the Details – Understand what constitutes a “willful” violation of the GCA and the ATF regulations
- Take Stock – Firearms inventory control is essential
- Third Party Tools & Services – Third party electronic bound books, electronic compliance tools, state regulations and training resources can be found under the resources tab in the NSSF member portal.
NSSF offers a federal form 4473 overlay free to its retail members. This clear template is used as an overlay on a customer completed 4473 that helps your staff, store compliance managers and responsible persons ensure that all the questions on the form have been answered and answered in the correct way. Overlays can be requested online.
Don’t Lie for the Other Guy Detecting and Preventing Straw Purchases
- Retailers learn how to identify and deter straw purchases. Play Video
- Additional retail scenarios are illustrated. Play Video
Compliance Resource Exclusively for Startups
Starting Point is a comprehensive compliance and startup resource for new FFL retailers.Learn More