NSSF’s SHOT University Online
NSSF’s SHOT University Online is a one-stop e-learning platform for firearms retailers and ranges. On-demand and free for NSSF members, this library of interactive online courses provides a deep-dive on critical topics ranging from compliance and regulatory issues to operational guidance and business improvement for both business owners and employees.
Join NSSF to Gain Free Access
NSSF Members have free access to all online educational content. Join today to start getting everyone up to speed and on the same page on things like marketing, compliance, security, safety and many more topics unique to our industry.
Am I Liable? The Changing Landscape of Liability in the Age of COVID-19
COVID-19 has changed the landscape of business operations for the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade industry. In this 60 minute webinar, Jay Porter from the Bradley Law Firm will answer three of the most pressing questions NSSF has been asked from their manufacturing, retail and range members.
Get early notification to be learn when new courses and educational content is made available.
Become an NSSF member and get free access to all SHOT University has to offer you and your business.
- Retail Store Security
- How to Create Powerful Social Media
- Building Marketing plans for Firearms Retailers
- Retail Sales & Merchandising Strategies
- Retail Inventory Management & Profitability
- Planning, Zoning and Permitting
- Selling NFA items
- Road Map for Range Safely & Health
- Everything You Didn't Know about ATF Form 4473
- Developing SOPs that Work
Become a Member of NSSF
With thousands of firearms industry retailers, ranges and manufacturing members our industry’s voice is strong. Help make it stronger.
Form 4473 – Mandatory For All FFLs Starting November 1, 2020
The new Form 4473 contains substantial changes over the previous form. Log in to NSSF’s SHOT University Online™ to learn more about the form. The three-module series will cover:
- Review the critical elements, use and purpose of the new Form 4473
- Identify common errors on the new Form 4473 for both buyers and sellers
- Identify how to correct those errors
The updated overlay tool for the new Form 4473 and continuation sheets are available in the NSSF online store in both English and Spanish. NSSF Members: Log in to see your special pricing.