The 2018 Industry Reference Guide, our most comprehensive report that encompasses the shooting sports industry into one, easy-to-reference resource, is available.
An efficient source of information, it includes industry trends on hunting license sales, excise taxes, NICS, FFL dealers, manufacturing reports, economic data, demographics of shooting sports participants, equipment expenditures by segment, state-by-state participation, state-of-the-industry survey results and much more.
Full-color detailed information with the latest industry statistics! More than 190 pages of information! Available to NSSF members and industry partners at a significantly reduced rate.
Includes data on the following trends:
- Hunting license sales
- Excises taxes for firearms and ammunition
- NICS and NSSF-Adjusted NICS (background check trends)
- FFLS (dealer trends by state and by type)
- Production (by year, manufacturer, & caliber)
- Imports / Exports (by type of firearm and country)
- Firearms-Related Injury Statistics
- Participation trends in all shooting sports
- State-level participation by shooting discipline
- Demographic trends of all shooting-types
- Consumer purchases and price distribution
- Economic impact
- Social research relating to firearms
NSSF MEMBERS: PDF: $95.00 | Print: $115.00
NON-MEMBERS: PDF: $950.00 | Print: $1,150.00
Voting and Premium Members: This publication is a free benefit with your membership. Login and access the store for your free download of the Industry Reference Guide. Problem or question? Contact Dianne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-426-1320 ext-263.