Our mission: To promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (“NSSF®”) welcomes links to its administered websites:
NSSF does not enter into reciprocal linking agreements with third parties. However, if you want to link to NSSF administered websites, you may do so, provided you agree to the Linking Policy below. By creating a link to NSSF administered websites, you agree to be bound by this Linking Policy. If you do not agree to this Linking Policy, you shall not be authorized to link to NSSF administered websites.
- You are granted non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to use the plain text-only name of the “National Shooting Sports Foundation” or of any of its programs for the sole purpose of serving as a direct link from your Web site to any of NSSF administered website. Logos of the NSSF and its programs are trademarks and registered trademarks of the NSSF and their use is restricted to members-only or upon prior written consent of NSSF, which consent may be withheld at NSSF’s sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that all rights to NSSF’s logos, images, trademarks and registered trademarks, any content appearing on NSSF administered websites, and the design, trade dress and other appearance of NSSF administered websites belongs to or is licensed by the NSSF. At no time shall you directly or indirectly contest or infringe upon these rights.
- If you link to NSSF administered websites, your website:
- Shall not establish any links intended to disguise NSSF’s URL or by-pass NSSF’s homepage or the homepages of any NSSF administered website.
- Shall not create frames around NSSF administered websites or use other techniques that alter, distort or obscure the visual presentation of NSSF administered websites.
- Shall not express or imply that NSSF or affiliates endorses you or your products or services, or any opinions or materials contained on your website.
- Shall not express or imply any affiliation between your company and NSSF or any of affiliates (unless your company is a member in good standing with the NSSF).
- Shall not misrepresent your relationship with NSSF or any of its affiliates or present false or misleading impressions about the NSSF or any of its affiliates.
- Shall not contain materials that may be unlawful or interpreted as distasteful or offensive or adversely affect the name, reputation and goodwill of NSSF or any of its affiliates.
- Shall not charge your users a fee to access NSSF administered websites.
- NSSF shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website or for the content of other websites to which your site may be linked. By linking to any of NSSF’s administered websites, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold NSSF, its affiliates, and each of their respective current and former directors, officers, employees, and other representatives harmless from and against any damages, demands, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, judgments, settlement amounts and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) that may arise out of or result from content appearing on your Web site.
- NSSF may cancel your authority to link to NSSF administered websites at any time and for any reason. If NSSF exercises this right, you shall immediately terminate all links to NSSF administered websites and cease using NSSF’s trademarks.
- You agree that, in addition to any other rights and remedies which NSSF or its affiliates may have at law or in equity (including the right to monetary damages), NSSF and affiliates shall be entitled to seek a temporary restraining order, injunction or other equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent, a breach of this Linking Policy. In addition, NSSF and its affiliates shall be entitled to reimbursement of its attorney’s fees and costs.
- The NSSF may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then-current Linking Policy to which you are bound.
If you have any comments or questions about this Linking Policy, please contact:
National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc.
11 Mile Hill Road
Newtown, Connecticut 06470-2539
LAST REVISED: June 19, 2013
© 2013 National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.