2014 NSSF Industry Summit
The Premier Forum Exclusively for Leaders of the Shooting Sports Industry
June 9-11, 2014
Sheraton Springfield Monarch Place Hotel / 1 Monarch Place
Springfield, MA 01144 / (413) 781-1010
1.) Click the registration button, complete your registration for the Event.
2.) Contact the hotel to make your hotel arrangements.
Many programs that have helped increase participation in target shooting and hunting in the past 18 years can trace their roots to NSSF Industry Summits. That’s not surprising given the creativity and expertise of industry leaders who attend these gatherings every two to three years. The latest edition of the NSSF Industry Summit is slated for June 9-11 in Springfield, Mass., where once again industry leaders will share ideas and work hard to help shape a positive future for hunting and the shooting sports.
Registration for the NSSF Industry Summit is now open to individuals representing hunting and shooting sports organizations, conservation groups, state and federal wildlife agencies, and the firearms and ammunition industry. Register today. The Summit is sponsored by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the trade association for the firearms, ammunition, hunting and shooting industry.
This year’s Summit will feature a strong lineup of speakers and experts. Among them are:
- Jeremy Gutsche—Innovation expert, award-winning author and founder of the world’s No. 1 trend-spotting website, TrendHunter.com
- Jonah Berger—Best-selling author of “Contagious: Why Things Catch On.”
- John Robinson—Well-known speaker and author devoted to introducing inner-city youths to the outdoors.
- Dana Loesch—host of “Dana” on The Blaze television network, Fox News, ABC and CNN contributor and author of “Defenseless,” set for Fall 2014 publication.
- Katie Pavlich—News editor at Townhall.com, Fox News contributor and award-winning author of the best seller “Fast and Furious.”
Energized by discussions and workshops at past Summits, many organizations have launched new programs, redoubled their efforts, removed barriers and created new access and opportunities to better meet the needs of sportsmen and women. That is why the Summit and NSSF are well on their way to achieving a 20 percent increase in target shooting and hunting by the end of this year.
Attendees at the 2014 NSSF Industry Summit will be brought up to date on the latest “Models of Success,” an approach that was rolled out during the 2011 Summit with the goal of having states share and adopt proven recruitment initiatives. Several “Model” programs will be presented and discussed at the NSSF Industry Summit in Springfield.
With its 2014 Industry Summit, NSSF has every intention of adding to the legacy of past Summits. Make your ideas part of our industry’s future by attending this year’s Industry Summit.