PolyCase Ammunition Joins Growing List of NSSF Industry Summit Sponsors
NEWTOWN, Conn. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® is pleased to announce that Savannah, Georgia-based company PolyCase Ammunition has signed on as a custom sponsor of NSSF’s 2015 Industry Summit. Specializing in polymer-cased ammunition and injected-molded projectiles designed for extreme accuracy, high velocities and low recoil, PolyCase Ammunition products are 100-percent made in the U.S.A.
“We’re very excited to have a company so relatively new to the industry jump in with both feet to make an event as important as our Industry Summit a success,” said Melissa Schilling, NSSF Director, Recruitment and Retention. “PolyCase Ammunition’s creativity is making an impact on our industry by providing innovative products that are truly exciting to customers.”
“PolyCase Ammunition is proud to be a sponsor of the NSSF Industry Summit,” said Paul Lemke, PolyCase Ammunition Founder and CEO. “As a relative newcomer to the shooting sports industry we value highly the mentorship we have received by industry leaders. Sponsoring this important event is one small way we can thank industry leaders for embracing PolyCase while also exploring innovative strategies to promote growth in the shooting sports.”
Taking place June 1-3, in Savannah, Georgia, the Summit will work to share dynamic models of success that contribute toward the common industry goals of promoting hunting and target shooting, discuss threats to our success and explore new avenues of opportunities for growth and recruitment. Topics slated for discussion during the Summit include:
- Diversity—trends affecting our industry and successful outreach models.
- Media Outreach—engaging the press, use of social media and technology, and ways to counter anti-gun rhetoric.
- The Changing Face of Today’s Shooter—reaching the new shooter, recruitment pilot efforts and building customer interaction.
- Hunting—recognizing the new hunter of today, building hunter numbers and tools for the future such as apprentice programs.
- Government Relations—a comprehensive overview of state issues and ballot initiatives, threats to our industry, new opportunities for growth and grassroots versus big money activism.
There are a small number of sponsorship opportunities still available for the 2015 NSSF Industry Summit. Learn more about the benefits of sponsoring this important Summit here or contact Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibits and Sponsorships, at [email protected]; (203) 426-1320 ext. 214.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 11,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, visit NSSF.org.