NSSF Adds New Staff Members,
NEWTOWN, Conn. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®), the trade association for the firearms industry, is pleased to announce the addition of new staff members to its team, as well as several significant promotions among current staffers.
New to the NSSF offices are:
- Elizabeth Zadora, Salesforce Administrator
- Dana Pacelli, Director, Digital Marketing & Analysis
- Diane Cihota, Director, Government Relations – Federal Affairs, joining the NSSF in September
Recent staff promotions and titles include:
- Jake McGuigan, Senior Director, Government Relations – State Affairs
- Trevor Santos, Director, Government Relations – State Affairs
- Tisma Juett, Manager, Recruitment & Retention
“These newly appointed positions and new hires are part of our overall commitment to employ top talent,” said Deb Kenney, NSSF Vice President, Human Resources & Administration. “We are very pleased to welcome Elizabeth, Dana and Diane to our team, and very proud to see Jake, Trevor and Tisma take on new and expanded responsibilities. They are, as are all our staff members, part of a dynamic and impressively experienced team working effectively to fulfill our mission to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. We look forward to their continued success.”
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 13,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, visit www.nssf.org.