Advertising Opportunities Abound
Through NSSF Publications
NEWTOWN, Conn. — From manufacturer to importer to wholesaler and retailer, range owner and distributor to media member, the National Shooting Sports Foundation produces a wide variety of electronic publications that work to support the varied interests of its members, as well as today’s firearms consumer and sports shooter. NSSF is now making available all these publications to industry advertisers.
“With over 175,000 subscribers across our five, high-profile e-publications, members of the firearms industry have an enormous opportunity to advance their advertising efforts,” said Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales. “Choose a single publication dedicated to a specific audience or advertise across the board for maximum exposure. Either way, advertising through these electronic publications provides a lower-cost alternative to more traditional advertising venues such as newspaper and radio, but with the advantage of reaching an audience you know is already interested in your product or services. NSSF’s publication variety and dedicated audiences are truly a smart choice for today’s firearms businesses looking for new ways to reach new customers.”
Five opportunities are available for advertising with NSSF’s electronic journals:
- Bullet Points—NSSF’s flagship publication. Covering topics affecting the firearms industry, changing laws and ATF regulations, wildlife and hunting, sport shooting, news important to NSSF members and government relations, Bullet Points reaches subscribers throughout the industry every Monday.
- First Shots—The outreach newsletter for sport shooters and ranges who have participated in NSSF’s First Shots events for new shooters, this monthly newsletter contains tips on gun care and ownership, introductions to various shooting sports and firearms terminology, advice on hunting and new shooter profiles. This is a unique opportunity to acquaint the growing number of new shooters in the U.S. with your company.
- Retailer News: Compliance and Retail Business Update—With a focus on Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) compliance, plus business practices that focus on the specialized interests of today’s firearms retailer, this monthly newsletter reaches firearms businesses and FFLs.
- Pull the Trigger—This monthly newsletter is in high demand among sport shooters, shooting instructors and range owners thanks to its high-impact video content. Subject matter ranges from hunting and self-defense to shooting techniques and competition ins and outs.
- The Range Report—The Range Report is designed to support NSSF’s many range members. This highly informative newsletter addresses marketing practices, management and event promotion and keeps subscribers updated on regulations and trends impacting their businesses.
Advertising space is available in each of these publications in a variety of sizes and prices. Rate card and placement options, as well as a link to our advertising terms and conditions, are available here. For more information or to reserve your ad space, contact Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales, at [email protected].
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 10,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, visit nssf.org.