FREE WEBINAR: How to Craft a Security Plan That Fits Your Retail Location | Operation Secure Store®
FFLs have a special interest in ensuring their inventory and customer information are safe from burglary and/or theft. This comprehensive educational program is aimed at providing FFLs with the resources they need to craft a comprehensive security plan specific to their needs. When FFLs give mindful thought to a security plan and create and execute it, they work towards protecting their business, staff, customers and community.
Please register to join us on Monday, June 27, at 1 p.m. Eastern. For this session, you’ll hear from Bill Napier, with over 30 years of experience in retail loss prevention and a retired law enforcement officer who will provide key insights to help FFLs improve their overall store security practices. Topics he’ll be covering include:
- Learn how to test your security equipment on a regular basis and why that matters.
- You will be able to apply layers of protection to your business to reduce risk.
- Having a written security and incident plan is important, see what you are missing in your plan.
- Get the latest on why it is important to continually train your team members on security matters.
- You should share the results of the self-audit with your insurance carrier to determine if you are entitled to a rate reduction.
- Find out why conducting background checks on your team members is important.
- Are you conducting an inventory of your firearms, learn some tried and true methods and recommended frequency.
Visit nssf.org/education to learn more about NSSF’s SHOT University Online a one-stop e-learning platform for firearm industry businesses and their staff.
Learn more about the 2022 Firearm Industry Compliance Series and view previously recorded sessions at nssf.org/compliance-webinars
Opt-In to Recieve Notifications for Future Compliance-Related Webinars
Join us for future live webinars featuring industry compliance training and insights covering topics from ATF inspection preparedness, Straw Purchase awareness training, improving store security, OSHA lead & noise compliance and more.
Opt in to receive details on upcoming compliance education.