October 27, 2014
Payment Provider Offers Services to NSSF Members
NSSF partners with a leading technology provider of instant, automated and deferred payment systems to offer its retail and range members a substantial discount on these and other cash and credit services.
Our vendor for these services is an industry leader in payment technology that has a dedicated focus on providing the tools those specifically in the firearms business need. Services available from this vendor include:
- Swiped-card payment tools for iPad, iPhone and other Apple products, Galaxy Tab and Android devices.
- One-time and repeat Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction setup, perfect for membership initiation and renewal fees and less costly than traditional credit card processing.
- Low-interest, gun-friendly credit and debit card processing.
- Website credit card processing portal creation.
- Wireless payment solutions for gun show vendors.
- Guaranteed check verification, excellent for smaller vendors with dedicated, community-based customer interaction.
- Electronic check depositing—no more slips of paper and trips back and forth to the bank, your deposits are safe and secure.
- Reduced cost payment processing for a range of transaction types.
- Deferred payment systems, providing customer buying options for high-ticket items via a small down payment and short-term (three- to six-month) payoffs.
- 24/7 customer service
- Gift and loyalty card services
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance insurance up to $75,000
Our preferred benefit provider for these services will provide any member with a no-obligation rate review and proposal, so that you can properly evaluate their savings against your traditional lending and credit card providers. There are no hidden fees, and our vendor is staffed by people who know the firearms industry inside and out and understand the concerns and challenges facing your business every day. For any retailer, wholesaler, range or club seeking to improve how they service their customers, improve cash flow and reduce banking fees, we encourage you to join NSSF and take full advantage of the services this benefit provider has to offer.
You may also be interested in:
Categories: Did You Know