July 16, 2019
Aero Precision Newest Gearbox Giveaway Sponsor
NEWTOWN, Conn. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®), the trade association for the firearms industry, is pleased to announce that Aero Precision has agreed to sponsor a Gearbox Giveaway as part of the National Shooting Sports Month® celebration. Based in Tacoma, Washington, Aero Precision is a maker of parts and accessories, primarily for the modern sporting rifle (MSR) and handgun markets.
Aero Precision’s rifle build kit Gearbox Giveaway, worth nearly $3,000, includes one each of the following:
- AR-15 Rifle Build Kit
- M4E1 threaded assembled upper receiver
- AR15 15-inch ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK handguard
- 16-inch 5.56 Mid-Length CMV barrel
- 56 nickel-boron BCG bolt carrier group
- AR15/M4 carbine buffer kit
- AR15/M4 5.56 ambidextrous charging handle
- .750 low-profile gas block and mid-length gas tube
- Magpul MOE SL carbine stock
- M4E1 lower parts kit with MOE grip
- VG6 EPSILON 556 muzzle brake
- Magpul MBUS Pro Sight (front and rear)
- M5 Rifle Build Kit
- M5E1 Enhanced assembled upper receiver
- M5 15-inch Enhanced M-LOK Gen 2 handguard
- 18-inch .308 rifle-length CMV barrel
- .308 / 7.62 BCG bolt carrier group in Black Nitride
- M5 .308 carbine buffer kit
- .308 charging handle
- .750 low-profile gas block and rifle-length gas tube
- Magpul PRS GEN3 stock
- M5 MOE lower parts kit (minus FCG)
- Lambda PRS30 muzzle brake
- Geissele Super Dynamic 3-Gun trigger
“Whether you’re an MSR enthusiast looking to upgrade one of your favorite AR-15 and AR-10 platforms or someone looking to build two custom rigs from scratch, this is the Gearbox Giveaway you’ll be keeping your fingers crossed to win,” said Zach Snow, NSSF Director, Retail & Range Business Development, noting that the only thing the winner needs for a complete rifle is to purchase the serial-numbered lowers of their choice from their favorite FFL dealer. “Many thanks to Aero Precision for this generous donation and good luck to everyone participating in August’s Gearbox Giveaway contests.”
“We are excited to partner with the NSSF during National Shooting Sports Month this August,” said Scott Dover, Aero Precision CEO. “Whether hunting, sport shooting, training or just hitting the range with family and friends, we strongly believe in individuals exercising their Second Amendment rights and being comfortable and safe doing so. We, at Aero Precision, are committed to providing quality products that support these activities and encourage everyone to not only participate yourself but invite a friend and help them learn something new.”
National Shooting Sports Month, a celebration of the shooting sports, takes place throughout the month of August. Firearms ranges and FFL retailers across the country have listed hundreds of special events on the calendar at ShootingSportsMonth.org, which interacts directly with NSSF’s LetsGoShooting.org website, where the site’s users can then discover all the events near them.
Additional Gearbox Giveaway sponsorships are available. For more information discover how your involvement in National Shooting Sports Month benefits both your business and the firearms industry at large, contact Zach Snow at email@example.com or 203-426-1320 ext. 224.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of thousands of manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers nationwide. For more information, visit nssf.org.