Guiding Startups Down A Pathway to Success
Looking to open a shooting range and retail business but need more guidance on what key components to incorporate into your business model/plan and how to apply the information provided through your NSSF Customized Market Report? Our new Range Market Viability Service is the answer.
How the Market Viability Consultation Report Works:
Once you’ve completed your NSSF Customized Market Report, which details dozens of consumer demographics relevant to your planned range location and an analysis of area competitors, our partner, NexGen Range Consulting, will provide you with a report tailored to your needs that includes:
- Conducting a basic demographic analysis of existing markets and competitors
- Review of your Customized Market Report for potential niche opportunities
- Financial feasibility analysis of your development project, inclusive of costs and equipment expenses, based on your bids and our estimates
- Projection of retail inventory investment based on our internal analysis
- A high-level, estimated project budget and projected payback period
Project scope summarization report including:
- Recommendations for project’s profit centers
- Facility size and key components (range, retail, training, memberships, lounge, event centers, classrooms, etc.)
- Potential niche opportunities in the endemic market
- Conference call consulting assistance to address your questions (three hours included)
All documents produced for your range project in the Market Viability Report are custom created specific to each NSSF member’s project and will be delivered 35 to 45 days from initial engagement (depending on your call availability, production of the Customized Market Report and project specifics).
For more information, contact Zach Snow at NSSF at [email protected] or 203-426-1320 ext 224.
- Individuals wishing to use this service first need to order and receive a completed Customized Market Report (CMR) or have had one completed for the particular market within the last year-and-half.
- Before placing your order please make sure you have reviewed the NexGen Range Consulting Agreement. If you have any questions after reviewing it, please contact Jeff Swanson at [email protected].
You must be logged in to the NSSF portal as an NSSF member whose account meets criteria to access and order this item.