NSSF® Prescription Discount Card
The NSSF Prescription Discount Card is free and has a network of over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide, including independents and major chains such as CVS, Walgreens, Target, Publix, and Winn Dixie. There is no signup required.
Download Your Card
You can also:
– Text “Sport” to 844-774-6337 and we will text you the card information
– Click here to download the card info in your phone contacts.
Save up to 75% OFF your prescriptions
- The NSSF Prescription Discount Card is a prescriptions savings or discount card.
- It is good for most prescription medications and can also be used for over-the-counter medicines, pet medications and medical supplies if filled at a participating pharmacy.
- Drug prices have been negotiated with the pharmacies in our network to save you money.
- By presenting the NSSF Prescription Discount Card you‘re unlocking savings up to 75% on prescriptions you use everyday.
How does it work?
The NSSF Prescription Discount Card operates like a coupon. Present your NSSF Prescription Discount Card with your prescriptions to the pharmacy. The card can not be used with other insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid or any state or federal prescription insurance. To ensure you receive the best price, check your drug prices here and simply present your NSSF Prescription Discount Card to your pharmacist with a valid prescription.
Ways to use your card if you have insurance.
- Your prescription drug isn’t covered by your insurance or is excluded from coverage
- Your insurance plan has no drug coverage
- You have a high deductible drug plan
- The card offers a better price than your copay
- You are in the Medicare Part D donut hole
- Save up to 75% on your prescriptions and vaccines.
- Use the card as often as needed.
- Share the card with friends and family.
- No registration or social security number required.
- No membership fees.
- No limits, never expires.
- Covers pet medications.
- Use at over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide including all major chains.
This card is not insurance and cannot be used in combination with any third party payer program such as Medicare or Medicaid.
The information and content posted on this website is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a replacement for medical advice. Always seek medical advice from a medical professional for diagnosis or treatment, including before embarking on and/or changing any prescription medication or for specific medical advice related to your medical history. NSSF Prescription Discount Card does not recommend or advocate any prescription medication, specific pharmacy or other information that is shared on this website. NSSF Prescription Discount Card provides no warranty for any of the drug pricing data or any other information.The information on our website is copyrighted and may not be used without our permission.The prescription savings are calculated on the pharmacy usual and customary rates. NSSF Prescription Discount Card is considered a marketer of prescription drug discount cards.