Troy Signs on as Bronze Sponsor of
2015 NSSF Industry Summit
NEWTOWN, Conn. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® is pleased to announce that West Springfield, Massachusetts-based Troy has joined the growing list of 2015 NSSF Industry Summit sponsors at the Bronze level. An American innovator that sets the industry standard for rugged and reliable sights, rail systems, muzzle devices, suppressors, upgrades and full builds, Troy is also a trusted supplier to government, military and law enforcement and is one of the largest suppliers of OEM small arms accessories in the U.S.
“We’re very pleased to have a company so successful across consumer, government and international business lines contribute to the success of the 2015 Industry Summit,” said Melissa Schilling, NSSF Director, Recruitment and Retention. “Troy’s forward-thinking business model sets an example for ways our industry can diversify and expand, so we are very much looking forward to their support and input during the Summit.”
“As an industry, we must take every opportunity to ensure our success as we collaborate and capitalize on our experiences,” said Steve Troy, CEO and Founder of Troy. “The NSSF Summit is the perfect time to tackle the issues we all face and Troy is proud to play a larger role in this conversation by joining the efforts as a sponsor.”
Taking place June 1-3, in Savannah, Georgia, the Summit will work to share dynamic models of success that contribute toward the common industry goals of promoting hunting and target shooting, discuss threats to our industry’s success and explore new avenues of opportunities for recruitment and growth. Some of the important topics scheduled for discussion during the Summit include:
- Diversity—trends affecting our industry and successful outreach models.
- Government Relations—a comprehensive overview of state issues and ballot initiatives, threats to our industry, new opportunities for growth and grassroots versus big money activism.
- Media Outreach—engaging the press, use of social media and technology, and ways to counter anti-gun rhetoric.
- Hunting—recognizing the new hunter of today, building hunter numbers and tools for the future such as apprentice programs.
- The Changing Face of Today’s Shooter—reaching the new shooter, recruitment pilot efforts and building customer interaction.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities remain for the 2015 NSSF Industry Summit. Learn more about the benefits of sponsoring this important summit here or contact Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibits and Sponsorships, at firstname.lastname@example.org; (203) 426-1320 ext. 214.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 11,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, visit nssf.org.