November 18, 2014
NSSF Members Receive Discount on Employee Background Checks
NSSF partners with a prominent employment screening company to offer NSSF members a substantial discount on employee background checks.
NSSF’s affinity benefit partner is a leading nationwide provider in employment background screenings for retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers. With the ability to access more than 290 million criminal records, background checks include search functionality across:
- Comprehensive felony, misdemeanor, inmate, and arrest records for all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
- Sex-offender registry verifications for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Identity verification via the same process used by banks, lenders and credit companies, including validation through social security numbers.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control and U. S. Department of Treasury data availability on both individuals and organizations, including information in terrorists, international narcotic trafficking and activities related to proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
- Single county searchability, providing background information for those areas not covered by the more comprehensive nationwide felony and misdemeanor searches.
Whether your business is a small town five-person operation or a 500-person enterprise with multiple locations, hiring the right people is key to your success. By offering a discount through our affinity benefit provider on services that help you start each day with the right employees, NSSF continues to work for its members and our mission of promoting, protecting and preserving hunting and the shooting sports. To learn more about joining NSSF and all the benefits membership with your trade organization provides, click here.