01/18/2021 - 01/22/2021Online
2021 SHOT Show On Demand
Nothing can truly replace the experience of the SHOT Show in Las Vegas. While the show won’t be taking place in person this year, we are pleased to announce the upcoming launch of SHOT Show On Demand, a digital platform that will allow our exhibitors to reach and connect with the SHOT Show’s thousands of buyers and media.
We are currently finalizing the design and programming of SHOT Show On Demand, but we wanted to provide a preview of the many features that will be available to you through this digital platform.
Modeled from the SHOT Show Planner we’ve used for past shows, SHOT Show On Demand will provide everyone with a familiar user experience while also expanding its features to help you connect with the buyers and media you want to reach.
Features of SHOT Show On Demand include:
- Searchable online directory of exhibitors and their products
- New Product Gallery
- Schedule Appointments: Attendees will have the ability to schedule virtual meetings with you during SHOT Week and communicate through private messages. Exhibitors will also have the option to disable the appointment feature if not interested.
- Digital Press Kits: Promote your products to SHOT Show media with exclusive year-round access that is only provided to members of the press. Media will have the ability to search the site year-round looking for products and companies to cover.
- Connect with Media: Add press releases and host virtual press conferences that will be promoted to the media.
- Digital Promotion: SHOT Show will be sending SHOT Daily newsletters and highlighting other publications throughout SHOT Week, as well as issuing SHOT Show Blasts leading up to and during the week, which will further drive interest and attendees to the SHOT Show On Demand platform.
- On TV: SHOT Show has partnered with Outdoor Sportsman Group to provide “live” coverage on Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel-as well as on OSG’s websites and social media-throughout SHOT Week.
- Radio Interviews: Our popular “Radio Row” at the show will be going virtual this year, with opportunities for exhibitors to appear on a number of gun-friendly and conservative radio talk shows during the week.
- And more!
More details to come after the Thanksgiving holiday. From all of us at NSSF and the SHOT Show, we wish you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving.Learn More