Daniel Defense Newest Bronze Sponsor
of 2015 NSSF Industry Summit
NEWTOWN, Conn. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®) is pleased to announce that Daniel Defense has signed on as a Bronze-level sponsor of the 2015 NSSF Industry Summit. A leading designer of modern sporting rifles and accessories, Daniel Defense’s sponsorship of the Industry Summit follows on the heels of its generous support of the 2015 SHOT Show.
“Once again, Daniel Defense has stepped up to the plate in support of the work NSSF does and shines a bright light on the path the industry needs to take in order to remain successful in the years to come,” said Chris Tatulli NSSF Director, Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales. “This is a company that truly understands we are better working together when it comes to facing the challenges and opportunities presented to our industry.”
“We are excited to once again have the opportunity to sponsor the Industry Summit,” said Jordan Hunter, Director of Marketing for Daniel Defense. “With this year’s Summit being held in our own backyard, we have a unique opportunity to show off our city as well as the great gun culture we have in Coastal Georgia and South Carolina. More importantly, the Industry Summit is another incredible opportunity for all spectrums of the firearm industry to come together and discuss ways to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports.
Taking place June 1-3, in Savannah, Georgia, the Summit will work to share dynamic models of success that contribute toward the common industry goals of promoting hunting and target shooting, discuss threats to our success and explore new avenues of opportunities for growth and recruitment. Some of the important topics scheduled for discussion during the Summit include:
- The Changing Face of Today’s Shooter—reaching the new shooter, recruitment pilot efforts and building customer interaction.
- Diversity—trends affecting our industry and successful outreach models.
- Hunting—recognizing the new hunter of today, building hunter numbers and tools for the future such as apprentice programs.
- Government Relations—a comprehensive overview of state issues and ballot initiatives, threats to our industry, new opportunities for growth and grassroots versus big money activism.
- Media Outreach—engaging the press, use of social media and technology, and ways to counter anti-gun rhetoric.
A small number of sponsorship opportunities are still available for the 2015 NSSF Industry Summit. Learn more about the benefits of sponsoring this important summit here or contact Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibits and Sponsorships, at [email protected]; (203) 426-1320 ext. 214.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 11,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, visit nssf.org.