Blue Force Gear Newest Bronze Sponsor of 2015 NSSF Industry Summit
NEWTOWN, Conn. — The National Shooting Sports Foundation® (NSSF®) is pleased to announce that Blue Force Gear is the newest Bronze sponsor of the 2015 NSSF Industry Summit. Started in 2004, the Pooler, Georgia-based Blue Force Gear specializes in producing creatively designed slings, body armor carriers, MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) attachments and other tactical accessories for military, law enforcement and other security professionals.
“We’re very pleased to have Blue Force Gear join us as a Bronze sponsor of the 2015 NSSF Industry Summit,” said Melissa Schilling, NSSF Director, Recruitment and Retention. “As a company committed to constantly advancing the products it makes and making them better each time, Blue Force Gear is a fine example of what a strong work ethic and innovative thinking can do—and that’s a combination that will take the firearms industry as a whole to the next level.”
“We are excited to sponsor the NSSF Summit in Savannah and support the NSSF mission to promote, protect and preserve hunting and shooting sports,” said Meredith Burnsed, Executive Vice President of Blue Force Gear. “The NSSF benefits both companies within the industry and individuals who enjoy hunting and target shooting, and we are proud to be a member.”
Taking place June 1-3, in Savannah, Georgia, the Summit will work to share dynamic models of success that contribute toward the common industry goals of promoting hunting and target shooting, discuss threats to our industry’s success and explore new avenues of opportunities for recruitment and growth. Some of the important topics scheduled for discussion during the Summit include:
- Diversity—trends affecting our industry and successful outreach models.
- Government Relations—a comprehensive overview of state issues and ballot initiatives, threats to our industry, new opportunities for growth and grassroots versus big money activism.
- Media Outreach—engaging the press, use of social media and technology, and ways to counter anti-gun rhetoric.
- Hunting—recognizing the new hunter of today, building hunter numbers and tools for the future such as apprentice programs.
- The Changing Face of Today’s Shooter—reaching the new shooter, recruitment pilot efforts and building customer interaction.
Sponsorship opportunities still remain for the 2015 NSSF Industry Summit. Learn more about the benefits of sponsoring this important Summit at nssf.org/IndustrySummit/sponsors or contact Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibits and Sponsorships, at [email protected]; (203) 426-1320 ext. 214.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 11,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, visit nssf.org.