April 17, 2020
2020 Firearms Industry Reference Guide Now Available
NEWTOWN, Conn – The NSSF® 2020 Industry Reference GuideSM, NSSF’s most comprehensive compilation of firearm and ammunition industry-related information, is available now.
The 2020 Industry Reference Guide provides a current look and historical trend data for a wide range of categories pertaining to many aspects of the industry, including hunting and target shooting activity. The report includes more than 200 pages of information, all at your fingertips!
Includes data on the following trends:
- Hunting license data and trends
- Excises taxes for firearms and ammunition
- NICS and NSSF-adjusted NICS (background check trends)
- FFLs (dealer trends by state and by type)
- National range summary
- Firearms production (by year, manufacturer, & caliber)
- Imports / exports (for ammunition, shotgun cartridges and by type of firearm and country)
- Firearm-related accident statistics
- Concealed carry permit holders by state
- Estimated magazine chart and ATF Form 2, 3, 4, and 5 data
- Participation trends in all shooting sports
- State-level participation by shooting discipline
- Demographic trends of all shooting-types
- Consumer purchases and price distribution
- Economic impact
- Social research relating to firearms
This data-filled publication is available as a PDF download through the NSSF online store. NSSF Patron and Premium members may download the report for free, while other NSSF members may access the report for $95, a substantial discount off the non-members price of $950.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST LOGIN TO ACCESS MEMBER PRICING.
Questions about the report or need assistance accessing it? Please contact Dianne Vrablic, NSSF Manager, Industry Research at (203) 299-2948 ext. 263 or [email protected].
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of thousands of manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers nationwide. For more information, log on to www.nssf.org.
203-426-1320 ext. 212