Benefits of Being
an NSSF Retail Member
Preventative Medicine for Your Business
Firearms retailers enjoy many services and benefits as members of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, but perhaps the most important is an intangible -- helping to strengthen NSSF as the "Voice of Industry."
As the trade association for the firearms and ammunition industry, NSSF works to promote a positive business environment for firearms retailers by engaging in regulatory, legislative and market matters that are critical to retailers' businesses. Knowing that NSSF is monitoring these areas allows the retailer to focus on core business functions such as in-store sales and service.
NSSF firearms retailer member benefits include:
- Comprehensive materials and guidance to maintain ATF/legal compliance with everything from a 4473 overlay to a new legal hotline just for retailers.
- The opportunity to work with experienced advisors who, as former Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) officials, understand what it takes to stay compliant with ATF rules and regulations.
- Discounts to help retailers grow from national brands such as Federal Express and Staples to cost savings for services such as credit card processing, employee background checks and telecommunications offerings.
- Customized services and amenities at the industry's leading trade event, the SHOT Show.
- Programs and partnerships such as First Shots, Hunting Heritage Partnership and the NSSF Range Grant Program that help recruit new customers.
- Discounts on the industry's benchmark research that gives retailers a competitive edge.
- Business property and casualty insurance including ATF defense coverage.
For more information about becoming a member, email NSSF's member services director or call 203-426-1320.
© 2013 National
Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved
11 Mile Hill Road Newtown, CT 06470 203.426.1320
Statement • Linking
Policy • Terms