The National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc. ( "NSSF®") welcomes links
to its supported Web sites, including: www.dontlie.org, www.familiesafield.org(and
.com), www.firstshots.org, www.huntandshoot.org, www.huntinfo.org, Â www.wheretohunt.org, www.membershipmeansbusiness.org, www.nafr.org, www.nssf.org(and
.com), www.rangeinfo.org, www.saami.org, www.shotshow.org(and
.com), www.stepoutside.org, www.voteyoursport.org(and
.com), www.wingshootingusa.org, and www.wheretoshoot.org.
If you want to link to any NSSF® supported Web site, you may do so,
provided you agree to the Linking Policy below. By creating a link to
NSSF's Web sites, you agree to be bound by this Linking Policy. If you
do not agree to this Linking Policy, you shall not be authorized to link
to any NSSF Web site.
- You are granted non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission
to use the plain text-only name of the "National Shooting Sports Foundation"
or of any of its programs for the sole purpose of serving as a direct
link from your Web site to any of NSSF's sites. Logos of the NSSF
and its programs are trademarks and registered trademarks of the NSSF
and their use is restricted to members-only or upon prior written consent
- You acknowledge that all rights to NSSF's logos, images, trademarks
and registered trademarks, any content appearing on NSSF's Web sites,
and the design, trade dress and other appearance of NSSF's sites belong
to or is licensed by the NSSF. At no time shall you directly or indirectly
contest or infringe upon these rights.
- If you link to any of NSSF's Web sites, your Web site:
- Shall not establish any links intended to disguise NSSF's URL
or by-pass NSSF's homepage or the homepages of any NSSF supported
- Shall not create frames around NSSF's sites or use other techniques
that alter, distort or obscure the visual presentation of the NSSF's
- Shall not express or imply that NSSF or any of its sister organizations
or affiliates endorses you or your products or services, or any
opinions or materials contained on your Web site.
- Shall not express or imply any affiliation between your company
and NSSF or any of NSSF's sister organizations or affiliates (unless
your company is a member in good standing with the NSSF).
- Shall not misrepresent your relationship with NSSF or present
false or misleading impressions about the NSSF.
- Shall not contain materials that may be unlawful or interpreted
as distasteful or offensive or adversely affect the name, reputation
and goodwill of NSSF.
- NSSF shall have no responsibility or liability for any content
appearing on your Web site or for the content of other Web sites to which
your site may be linked. By linking to any of NSSF's Web sites, you
agree to defend, indemnify and hold NSSF, its affiliates, and each of
their respective current and former directors, officers, employees, agents
and volunteers harmless from and against any damages, demands, claims,
suits, actions, liabilities, judgments, settlement amounts and liabilities
(including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) that may arise out of
or result from content appearing on your Web site.
- NSSF may cancel your authority to link to any NSSF Web site at any
time and for any reason. If NSSF exercises this right, you shall immediately
terminate all links to NSSF's Web sites and cease using the Marks.
- You agree that, in addition to any other rights and remedies which
NSSF may have at law or in equity (including the right to monetary
damages), NSSF shall be entitled to seek a temporary restraining order,
injunction or other equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent,
a breach of this Linking Policy. In addition, NSSF shall be entitled
to reimbursement of its attorney's fees and costs.
- The NSSF may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You agree to
be bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically
visit this page to review the then-current Linking Policy to which
you are bound.
If you have any comments or questions about this Linking Policy, please
National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc.
11 Mile Hill Road
Newtown, Connecticut 06470-2539
LAST REVIEWED: November 18, 2009
The Shooting Industry's