It's mission: To promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports.
Job Details for (Director of Sales - US)
For over 100 years, Leupold & Stevens has provided innovative, quality sporting optics for the hunting, observation & tactical markets worldwide. Our reputation as an industry leader comes from our unparalleled commitment to superior products and exemplary customer service. At the heart of our success is Leupold’s talented staff, all of whom share a commitment to hard work, drive and a passion for excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 15+years progressive experience in a sales or business development role in the hunting, shooting sports, optics, or related industry. Minimum of 5 years in a leadership/management role. Industry experience required.
- Significant national retail sales experience in a multi-channel environment. Experience leveraging the capabilities of representative groups.
- Well developed and extensive network of contacts and relationships with existing and potential customers. Established track record of successful sales in national retail markets.
- In-depth knowledge of shooting sports, hunting, firearms and associated optics applications.
- Strong leadership, communication, decision making, problem solving and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to manage at both the strategic and operational level.
- Strong customer focus with excellent negotiation and public relations skills.